Adding a name to a list

Does this forum software have you completely befuddled? Use this forum to look for tips or ask for help.

Adding a name to a list

Postby mivie » Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Can someone tell me how you people add your name to an existing list like the Wednesday dinner ride?
mivie

Re: Adding a name to a list

Postby ken » Sun May 16, 2010 5:53 pm

The easiest way is:
  • Select (highlight) the full text of the post you want to add to, then copy it by right-clicking it and click Copy.
  • Click the POSTREPLY button.
  • Right-click in the text box where you would type a message, and click Paste.
  • Add your name at the bottom.
Eat. Ride. Repeat.
ken

Postby bmrjack » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Correct mighty computer guru Ken, unless it's a touch screen sans mouse or touch pad like my iPod. I'll leave it at that-time for grandkids again. And I am NOT trying to expand a tekky dialogue
bmrjack

Postby Erivera » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:17 pm

bmrjack wrote:Correct mighty computer guru Ken, unless it's a touch screen sans mouse or touch pad like my iPod. I'll leave it at that-time for grandkids again. And I am NOT trying to expand a tekky dialogue

Or you can hit quote on the most recent post and then add your name. You can also clean it up a bit by removing the quotation marks and parenthesis/brackets.

Or just post as you see fit and someone will eventually fix it. People in our group are understanding anyway :wink:

Ernesto
Erivera

Return to Help Forum