Manchester Beach Event Update!

On Wednesday we ride to dinner and on Saturday we ride to breakfast. Those and any other rides are coordinated and (sometimes) reported here.

Manchester Beach Event Update!

Postby Jeanie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:54 am

The Manchester Beach RCB event is happening this weekend; 46 RCB's have already signed up - it's not too late to join in the fun! The weather looks fabulous-checkout the website to see a view of Point Arena. http://www.northcoastaviation.com/pt_ar ... _north.htm

RCB will provide free firewood for the weekend, and you can join us for the monthly club meeting with extraordinary raffle prizes, a poker run to compete in, dinner Saturday night, preceded by a happy hour featuring Fred's Fabulous Bloody Mary's. You can also avail yourself of the Stoffer's Stupendous Continental Breakfasts both Saturday and Sunday! All that and fantastic riding opportunities too!

The fun starts Friday night with a few beers and appetizers but you are on your own for Friday night dinner. Saturday you can relax at the beach, tour the local areas or go get the rest of your receipts to spell out BEACH to enter the poker run. We will have the club meeting followed by dinner around the fire pit. When you check into the KOA be sure to tell them you are with RCB!
Jeanie
Rides and friends are gifts
Jeanie

Re: Manchester Beach Event Update!

Postby nascarroger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:23 pm

I will be going again this year,but I will tent intead of gedtting a cabin. Nascar Roger
nascarroger

Postby bmrjack » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 am

Ditto Roger's message, save I'm doing the opposite.
bmrjack

Postby bmrjack » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:18 am

Mike Harvey says bring your damn chair!
bmrjack

Return to Rides and Destinations