Beemer Bash

On Wednesday we ride to dinner and on Saturday we ride to breakfast. Those and any other rides are coordinated and (sometimes) reported here.

Beemer Bash

Postby BiiP » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 pm

I will be heading up the Quincy tomorrow . Anyone else going up tomorrow and want to meet up and ride?

Bill Pryor
Bill Pryor
R1200 GS
BiiP

Re: Beemer Bash

Postby ken » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:25 pm

BiiP wrote:I will be heading up the Quincy tomorrow . Anyone else going up tomorrow and want to meet up and ride?

Bill Pryor

Hey, Bill. Long time no see.
I was going to go tomorrow, but I think I'll just do a day ride Saturday...
Eat. Ride. Repeat.
ken

Postby amarider » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 am

I'll be heading up on Saturday for a day ride, have not decided if I'm going to stop in for breakfast or head straight up. Guess that will depend on how early I get up.
John F
amarider

Postby jbeaver » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 am

BiiP wrote:I will be heading up the Quincy tomorrow . Anyone else going up tomorrow and want to meet up and ride?

Bill Pryor

I am planning to leave work at noon and head up to Quincy on Friday (today). My route will be Hwy 20 to Marysville Rd to the Forbestown cutoff to Hwy 162 up through Bucks Lake and into Quincy. Much of Hwy 162 has recently been repaved and is a fantastic road with nice sweeping turns. If you happen to read this before you head out, I will meet you at the corner of Hwy 70 and Hwy 20 at the Chevron in Marysville at 1:30pm. I will be on a '99 Boston Green R1100RT. If we don't meet up, I'll see you at the Bash!

John Beaver
John Beaver
'09 F800GS
'99 R1100RT
"The older I get the faster I was."
jbeaver

Return to Rides and Destinations