Sutter Creek Scouting Trip

On Wednesday we ride to dinner and on Saturday we ride to breakfast. Those and any other rides are coordinated and (sometimes) reported here.

Sutter Creek Scouting Trip

Postby BruceA » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey, I love Papa Gianni's just as much as the next guy, but for me, its a winter time destination. It seems we are in need of some new diner locations as we have lost a few, InCahoot's, for one. Sutter Creek comes up in conversations, but no one knows of a place up there. So, my plan is to take a nice leisurely drive up to Sutter Creek tonight and walk the main street in search of a wonderful dining experience worthy of the discerning palate of the RCB Wednesday night riders.

Anyone want to join me in this search for culinary excellence, meet me at my store. Here is a link to a map to 25004 Blue Ravine Road #105. I'll be leaving at 6:30 PM.

Directions: http://www.folsomh2o.com/directions
Never, ever, leave your wingman!
BruceA

Re: Sutter Creek Scouting Trip

Postby Firefight911 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

I can't join ya tonight BUT......

if the group feels Volcano is a doable destination/distance I have the PERFECT place for us!!!

Ahhh, hang on, they may not be open on Wednesdays!! I'll get back to ya on that one.

One of the best burgers I've had!!!! Vlovano Union Inn. Owned by the same people as 'Taste' in Plymouth.
Firefight911

Postby BruceA » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Volcano works for me and its a nice ride up there from Sutter Creek. You need to lead the ride one Wednesday night to your place.

Oh, and being open on a Wednesday night is kind of a prerequisite.
BruceA

Postby Bob » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:10 pm

In Sutter Creek, there's Belotti's Italian Restaurant/The Twisted Fork. No experience dining there, though it doesn't look very big.
Bob

Postby BruceA » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Phil, were you ever able to find out if the place in Volcano is open on Wednesday and can handle up to 15?
BruceA

Postby Firefight911 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:27 pm

BruceA wrote:Phil, were you ever able to find out if the place in Volcano is open on Wednesday and can handle up to 15?

Actually, I just got confirmation yesterday. No, they are not open at all on Wednesday. Drat!!!

Gonna have to look around for some interesting food place at the end of an interesting ride!!!!
Firefight911

Postby BruceA » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

double drat... :(

Last time I ate at Bellotti's it was very good. They can handle groups of 10 to 15 people. I think we should give it a try. Here is a link: http://bellottis.com/home.php

I am sure Ken can map out an exhilarating ride to this destination.
BruceA

Return to Rides and Destinations