BMW Adventure Ride - Buck Meadows

On Wednesday we ride to dinner and on Saturday we ride to breakfast. Those and any other rides are coordinated and (sometimes) reported here.

BMW Adventure Ride - Buck Meadows

Postby lyelland » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm

It came to my attention that some folks had not hear about this ride. Jey and I have signed up for both days. I talked to the ride organizer and he said it consists of about 100 miles a day - dual track dirt riding...AKA, fire roads. There is a paved option as well. I have pasted the web info and link below.
This should be a lot of fun for those with GS bikes.

Event Description:

The Yosemite Adventure Tour is an AMA Sanctioned dual sport event held at the gateway to Yosemite National Park, Buck Meadows California. This two day, GPS based, self-guided tour includes scenic & historic destinations in and around Yosemite National Park using paved and unpaved roads with the option of hard and easy splits for approximately 100 miles of fun each day. It’s time to get your bike out of the garage, hit the road and show up for some FUN!!! This event caters to ALL street legal dual sport & adventure bikes, whether it’s a large adventure-touring machine or a small trail-bike.

Dates:

Event to be held the weekend of Saturday & Sunday May 2nd & 3rd, 2009.

Registration Fee:
Registration fee for this event is $109.00 per person, half price if attending only one day. This price is the same for both riders and passenger. Late registration is available from April 1st through April 31st, 2009 at the rate of $130. If you complete your registration after April 31st, 2009 the registration fee is $150.00.

http://www.familyoffroadadventures.com/ ... enture.asp
lyelland

Return to Rides and Destinations