WSB at Laguna Seca

General discussion of RCB activities not covered elsewhere. This forum also includes all messages imported from the old forum.

WSB at Laguna Seca

Postby Erivera » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I am volunteering (medical track volunteer) at the World Super Bike at Laguna Seca next month July 7-9. I have 2 sets of tickets for all 3 days and will only be using one for myself. I plan to get the tickets on the morning of the 7th.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be giving the other set to anyone interested. Just treat me to the free donuts at A&S this Saturday :lol:

Ernesto
Erivera

Re: WSB at Laguna Seca

Postby davidrives » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm

We will have 2 extra tickets, too. Jenny is also volunteering with medical, but we already bought tickets. LMK if interested.
davidrives

Postby Erivera » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Looks like they are still looking for 15 volunteers - medical track volunteer for Saturday and Sunday! Let me know and I can forward the email that they sent. Could not paste it on this site.

Free 2 tickets, free camping and best seats if you do not have to pick up riders. No medical experience necessary.
Erivera

Postby JakeFingerson » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:39 am

They don't need any more volunteers.

If anyone still has an extra ticket, I'd love to go.

Blue skies!
-young jake
JakeFingerson

Postby Erivera » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Jake,
I have to confirm with Chuck Downey. He said potentially yes to get my extra ticket about 2-3 weeks ago (I know he said he is interested in Friday and Sunday) but I have not talked to him recently and have not been to A&S since to confirm. I will ask him again. Just need to ask Marv his number. will let you know.
I know Dave has 2 potential extra tickets.
Hope to see you there.
Ernesto
Erivera

Return to General Forum