MILEAGE CONTEST

General discussion of RCB activities not covered elsewhere. This forum also includes all messages imported from the old forum.

MILEAGE CONTEST

Postby Gordon Olson » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:26 pm

RCB'ers:

Remember to record your mileage (on all your bikes) on January 1 if you are planning to participate in the RCB Mileage Contest being held in Gary Stofer's memory. The contest is open to all Club members who are current on their dues as of January 1. (If you are not current on dues on New Year's Day then your mileage will only start to count after you get your membership up to date.)

I will serve as the coordinator of the contest for this year. Please send me an e-mail (at "gordon.olson@yahoo.com") with your name, bike info, and January 1 mileage so I can create a spreadsheet. If you want to attach a photo of your odometer that would be great, but that is not absolutely required.

You can also just write the info down and give it to me at a Saturday breakfast or at a monthly meeting.

The contest runs from January 1 through September 15, 2017 and the winner will be announced at the Fall Classic. The prize is a new set of tires (brand of the winner's choosing). A&S has agreed to mount and balance the tires for free!

Ride On!!!
Gordy
Gordon Olson
Prez

Re: MILEAGE CONTEST

Postby Gordon Olson » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:45 am

RCB'ers"

The 2017 Gary Stofer Memorial Mileage Contest is underway! There are 17 entrants so far. Those of us who went on the wonderful New Year's Day Ride (thanks, Bruce and Ken!) already have a couple hundred miles towards that new set of tires!!

The sooner you enter, the sooner you can start (officially) logging those miles. Send me an e-mail (gordon.olson@yahoo.com) with your name, bike model and year, and current mileage. Multiple bikes are fine -- just list the mileages separately.

You can also give me the info at Susie's at breakfast.

Get riding!!

Cheers,
Gordy
Gordon Olson
Prez

Re: MILEAGE CONTEST

Postby Shopdoc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 am

Gordy,
I am in, riding out of Yubbba. Can send my first set to you.
Shopdoc
Shopdoc

Return to General Forum