Northern California's largest and most active BMW motorcycle Club


Morro Bay - Canceled (update)

Apr 10, 2012 - Regrettably, the weather forecast continues to deteriorate for all coastal and inland routes to Morro Bay. While we were willing to persevere through an hour or so of rain, it's unlikely anyone wants to duel the weather for six hours all the way to Morro Bay.

Those of you with room reservations will need to contact Dennis at the Morro Crest Motel at 805/772-7740 to cancel your room reservations. You will be charged one night for the deposit.

(Some hotels allow you to reschedule your reservation as an alternative to them pocketing the deposit. I don't know if the Morro Crest will, but what do you have to lose by trying?)